Ok so I'm gonna try out this blogging thing, it seems like the thing to do. First off alittle about myself and family. I have been married to my husband Richie for 8 years and together we have 4 kids, 3 boys and 1 princess. The oldest Chance is 12 then comes Ryan who is 11 and next we have the princess Emily who is 6 and last but certainly not least our wonderful surprise Nicholas who is a very very active 3 year old. He is by far going to be the death of me. We live in Chillicothe Texas...very small and I work in Vernon for my dad who owns an insurance agency. I have been working there for 13 years. My husband works for a company called Mammoet he has been there for 1 year and he loves it. The only bad part about that is that he is gone all the time. He has been to Florida, New York, California and several places in Texas but the company is very good to their employees and he gets to come and see us as often as he can. I dont really know what I plan on accomplishing with this blog I just hope that I can update my family and friends with the latest news on the Bradley Bunch...hope you all enjoy.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Welcome the wonderful world of Blogging! Champagne wishes and Caviar dreams are sure to await you! Translation:(Welcome to the dark side) For those of you that don't know me, I am the Idiot Uncle of all these wonderful children, Brother-in-Law to the author, and part-time mental patient/blogger. I look forward to leaving frequent comments when my aides allow me some time on the computer here in the ward...
Post a Comment