CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm the bad guy!!

Im not doing so hot on this blogging thing am I? LOL!! If I told every story or funny thing that my kids or myself do I would be here all dang day. Tonight I had to give 2 spankings to 2 kids...my very dramatic sweet princess daughter turned into the devil child with attitude and the hellion 3 year old decided to make the couch the new indoor trampoline after I repeatedly told him to stop so now I am the bad guy of the house. I cant seem to figure out why it is that when "daddy" is home that these children are little angels and when "daddy" is gone they turn to devils. I guess I'm just too easy on them but tonight I had had enough and I think I got my point across....well atleast for tonight. Tomorrow will be another day. All the little darlings are off to bed sound asleep prolly dreaming of "mean ole mom"!!

2 comments:

BrandiMcavey said...

Poor Emily and Nick....mean mama! How come the kids aren't allowed to jump on the couch?!?! LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Ok Leah, the secret to this blogging thing is to reveal your innermost dark secrets....Tell eveyone about that time you were so wasted that you started drinking camp stove fuel and then ended dancing on that pool table with that mexican midget wrestler! That was a good story! And let the poor kids jump on the couch....Richie jumps on it when you are at work!